Listen to this episode below:
Here’s a sneak peek at what we discussed this time:
- What life looked like for Clair before she began investing in property
- The early days flipping houses whilst raising her young family
- Why Clair decided to move onto HMOs
- Her first (mis)steps into this strategy – sourcers, bad builders, and following the crowd
- Finding her feet – what Clair realised about investing on her doorstep and how that enabled her to take back control of her growth
- Setting goals to create 5 HMOs in only 2 years – and smashing them out of the park
- What she’s currently working on and her future plans to enable sustained growth of her income
Today’s episode is Sponsored by Inside HMO Investing, our A-Z online programme that takes you step by step through the process of creating your own profitable HMO portfolio.
We’ve spent the past 3 months fully revising and re-recording every aspect of the course so the information is 100% up to date, and our online format means that you can work through it at your own pace, in your own time, as often as you like whilst getting your first or next project up and running, knowing that you’ve got support from us and the rest of the Inside HMO Investing community as you go.
We’re open for enrolment until 9pm on the 4th of February and have some great bonuses included to help you with the other aspects of your property business as well.
If you’re on the fence about whether HMO investing is right for you then join us on Thursday, January 30th at 8pm for our final free online Masterclass to show you what’s possible with our favourite investment strategy. To reserve your spot just go insidepropertyinvesting.com/masterclass
Or if you already know that HMOs are the right option to get you to your goals then find out all of the details about how Inside HMO Investing can help get you there in less time and with less stress by visiting insidepropertyinvesting.com/hmo